1. Treat your hair with respect...That means the fewer chemicals the better.
2. Don’t take for granted the health of your hair. What you do today to it may be consequential down the road.
3. Feed your scalp well. What you put on your head will eventually be absorbed into your body.
4. Remember nature when it comes to your hair. What comes from the earth is quite often better than those synthetic chemical alternatives.
5. Don’t be afraid to trade in the old ways for the natural. Your hair and body will eventually thank you for it.
Did you know that there are so many hidden dangers in our hair and body products that could disrupt our health, and what about the cumulative effects after repeated use?
Here are just some of the chemicals you may find in your products...
1. Methylisothiazolinone used in shampoos can negatively impact the brain and nervous system.
2. Parabens can mimic estrogen and increase tumor growth in breast tissue. They are found in everything from shampoo to deodorant, cosmetics and food additives.
3. Propylene Glycol is also found in shampoos, fragrance oils, and cosmetics and can inhibit cell growth and cause problems in the kidneys and liver.
4. Pythalates found in plastics are linked to birth defects and low sperm count in males and cancer.
5. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and other Lauryl Sulfates are surfactants found in hair dyes, scalp treatments, and makeup foundations. They are endocrine disruptors, cause negative cellular changes and developmental/reproductive toxity.
6. Toulene, which is found in synthetic fragrances and nail polish, is also a neurotoxin and can impair breathing, do damage to the kidneys and liver and is linked to cancer.
7. Triclosan is found in antibacterial soaps, toothpaste, cosmetics, deodorants and body washes. Heart failure, heart disease and muscular function is just some of things impacted.
The Question Becomes, Do You Want To Take The Chance?
Will You Continue To Use These Chemicals?
Would like to become a natural, pure enthusiast too? Making the change isn't that hard, and just so you know, YOU'RE NOT ALONE :) More and more people are making the change, so why not you?
Let's Talk Shampoo
Just like you, Christina got tired of the chemicals hiding in her personal care products. One product at a time she read her labels--from the plastic shampoo bottles to her perfume, makeup and soaps. Something is wrong when you can't even pronounce the ingredients! So...she created her own natural products, including her latest--All Natural Dry Shampoo.
All Natural Dry Shampoo Packets
These convenient travel size packets are great for travel, the military and even elderly care!
All Natural Dry Shampoo Packets for Men
Who Are We?
We are ChristinaPUREVisit NOW
- A brand you can trust
- ChristinaPURE and CPM for Men was created because of the demand for a healthier lifestyle
- It's all about natural personal care products without the hidden chemicals
- And better for our bodies and the environment!
We like to say that we're creating a more beautiful world, one PURE product at a time.
What We Do...
At ChristinaPURE, we celebrate the priceless and beautiful--and we believe that includes you! We GIVE BACK and donate 10 percent of our profits to help fight sex trafficking and aid children who are orphans, because they too are priceless. Buy our especially designed t-shirts and 100% of those profits will be donated. To learn more about ChristinaPURE or our products, visit us at ChristinaPURE.com and join us @iampurelypriceless.
Creator of ChristinaPURE
CPI’m an author, coach, speaker and entrepreneur with a passion for Healthier Living NaturallyTM. What began as a quest for my daughter’s heart health years ago, turned into a love and passion for a healthier lifestyle. I became an investigative researcher on all things health and share my findings on the Homeremedies4mom.com blog. I believe in using natural products because PURE Living to me is quality living. At ChristinaPURE we are passionate about putting as few toxins in and on the body as possible and that’s why ChristinaPURE and CPM for Men was created. Here you’ll find my personal line of natural perfumes, colognes, dry shampoo, soaps, beard oil, deodorants and more! We promise to bring you the finest natural personal products around. Not only are they natural, but they are beautiful too.
Purchase today and get 10% off with our special code: pink
(First 50 customers-Thank you!)
What people are saying...
"I absolutely love this new idea of the dry shampoo packet. So convenient, especially when I travel." JoAnne O.
"I'm looking forward to using this on my client because showering isn't always an option." Jenni R.
"My husband would like to try it when his next ship goes out, these packets could maybe help the guys conserve water." Alice B.